To properly develop high potential players who demonstrate a love for soccer at an early age.
- This unique program is offered to boys and girls born between the years of 2012 and 2010.
- The program consists of two 1.5 hour sessions each week.
- The first weekly session is a fun and dynamic training session.
- The second weekly session consists of fun small sided games.
- Both sessions are structured and run by a professional soccer coach.
- Program participants receive a Jupiter United competitive training kit, and train alongside our Competitive teams as part of Jupiter United Soccer Club.
- Players will participate in select tournament and game play.
- The full program runs from August 2019 until May 2020
- The Soccer School trains on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 PM at Jupiter Community Park.
- If you would like to attend one of these sessions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.