To properly develop high potential players who demonstrate a love for soccer at an early age.
- For the 2021-22 season, this unique program is offered to boys and girls born in 2014 and 2015 (6- and 7-year olds, otherwise known as U8 (or ‘Under 8’) players).
- The program consists of three 1.5 hour sessions each week.
- The first weekly session is a fun and dynamic training session.
- The second and third weekly sessions consist of skills, drills, and fun small-sided games.
- All sessions are structured and run by a dedicated professional soccer coach from the Club.
- Program participants wear a Jupiter United competitive training kit and train alongside our Competitive teams as part of Jupiter United Soccer Club.
- The Soccer School team will participate in select tournament and game play.
- The full program runs from August through May (which is the ‘traditional’ competitive seasonal year in Florida youth soccer).
- If you would like your young player to attend one of these sessions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For more information, please reach out to Tony Meola at the above email address.