To properly develop high potential players who demonstrate a love for soccer at an early age.
- This unique program is offered to boys and girls born between the years of 2012 and 2010.
- The program consists of two 1.5 hour sessions each week.
- The first weekly session is a fun and dynamic training session.
- The second weekly session consists of fun small sided games.
- Both sessions are structured and run by a professional soccer coach.
- Program participants receive a Jupiter United competitive training kit, and train alongside our Competitive teams as part of Jupiter United Soccer Club.
- Players will participate in select tournament and game play.
- The full program runs from August 2017 until May 2018.
Thadeu Goncalves grew up playing soccer in Brazil and played professionally for Paulista FC for several years.
Goncalves coached the youth Teams of Sao Paulo and after studying Physical Education in Brazil, he completed a Masters degree in Human Movement – Coaching, Teaching and Sports Medicine at Boston University.
He is an accomplished youth coach and established the Instituto Brasiliero de Futebol where he developed BFut methodology to teach the Brazilian style of soccer to children of all ages. Thadeu holds a USSF A coaching license.
- The Soccer School trains on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:00PM at Jupiter Farms Park.
- If you would like to attend one of these sessions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org