The Secret to Becoming a Great Soccer Player
- All great players have strong technical ball skills. Their ability to control the ball allows for fast, intelligent, exciting, fun soccer.
- The foundation of technical ball skills must be developed at a young age. All other player qualities rest on this.
- At Jupiter United we are 100% committed to the long term development of great soccer players.
- Kevin Ireland, our new Technical Director, has developed Jupiter United’s curriculum in consultation with top international and US youth coaches.
“A great player can come from anywhere. A child’s love for the game, combined with the strong technical foundation that we provide will allow that great player to emerge.”
Kevin Ireland, Technical Director of Competitive Soccer, Jupiter United
The Benefits of Joining Jupiter United
- European Youth Academy-style curriculum for all age groups.
- Focus on technical skills integrated with tactical performance.
- 10,000 touches on the ball per player each week.
- Three 90min training sessions per week (twice a week for U7-U9).
- Fun and fast-paced technical training, problem solving, small sided games, positive coaching.
- Supplemental skills and sports science sessions available to all Jupiter Players.
- Play U6/U7 Pre-Comp through to U20 on local Jupiter fields.